TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Services.Dhaka Solution.com (hereinafter referred to as "Dhaka Solution Soft Limited") provides web hosting and web enabled service to people all around the world. We have the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best service possible. The following guidelines were designed to ensure that our services remain of the utmost quality. Please read very carefully before ordering and/or using Dhaka Solution services. Once an order is placed with Dhaka Solution, you concur that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Any work done by Dhaka Solution for any client, which includes the scripts, coding or software, unless mutually agreed, will be copyright of Dhaka Solution and should not be commercially reproduced or resold without the knowledge and permission of Dhaka Solution.
- Dhaka Solution cannot be held liable for copyright violations caused by materials and content submitted by the client.
- Dhaka Solution will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Dhaka Solution will not be liable for non execution of project for certain reasons not in control of IT Chimes.
To the fullest extent permitted at law Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd provide this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties.
Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
TherThe following terms and conditions will apply to general web site design services offered by Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd. By ordering services from Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If Dhaka Solution.com enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd , such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd until such time as payment has been made in full.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client's web site.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd will initially place the client's website on one of Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd's demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website's progress. When both Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd will publish the website on the client's server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd in any manner.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd may charge extra to restart work on that project.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd expects payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a 60 USD administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Dhaka Solution Soft Ltd reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Content
We have partners and other suppliers who provide us with their content. You can use it, but again, only for personal use and with no changes, unless you get permission directly from that partner. Dhaka Solution also can't take any responsibility for the verifiability or truthfulness of any claims, warranties or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied.
Links to Third Party Sites
Dhaka Solution does not endorse any links that lands up on its pages
Any trademarks, copyrights or logos you see on the site are the property of Dhaka Solution
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Dhaka Solution users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and believe that your work has been borrowed/stolen, altered, illegally copied or misused in any other way, please let us know.
Limitation of Liability
Only you will be liable for any illegal activity while you are utilizing the resources of Dhaka Solution
Dhaka Solution content and other Dhaka Solution graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs once a week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. Each User is solely responsible for all installation, maintenance, security and backup of the operating system, software, files and data used in the User's Container, as well as any reinstalls and changes. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. Dhaka Solution is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Dhaka Solution servers. Backups. For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, Dhaka Solution from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Subscriber to do so under these Terms. IT IS SOLELY SUBSCRIBER'S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP SUBSCRIBER'S FILES AND DATA ON Dhaka Solution SERVERS, AND under no circumstance will Dhaka Solution be liable to anyone FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND under any legal theory for loss of Subscriber FILES AND/or data on any Dhaka Solution server. Dhaka Solution will not attempt to back up accounts that exceed 50,000 files or 20 Gigs of space for any reason..
Investigation of Violations
Dhaka Solution Soft Limited may investigate any reported or suspected violation of this Agreement, its policies or any complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate and reasonable under the circumstance to protect its systems, facilities, customers and/or third parties. Dhaka Solution Soft Limited will not access or review the contents of any e-mail or similar stored electronic communications except as required or permitted by applicable law or legal process.
Dhaka Solution Soft Limited reserves the right and has absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its servers any content that violates this Agreement or related policies or guidelines, or is otherwise objectionable or potentially infringing on any third party's rights or potentially in violation of any laws. If we become aware of any possible violation by you of this Agreement, any related policies or guidelines, third party rights or laws, Dhaka Solution Soft Limited may immediately take corrective action, including, but not limited to, (a) issuing warnings, (b) suspending or terminating the Service, (c) restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of content hosted on Dhaka Solution Soft Limited 's systems, and/or (d) disabling or removing any hypertext links to third party Web sites, any of your content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or other content not supplied by Dhaka Solution Soft Limited which, in Dhaka Solution Soft Limited 's sole discretion, may violate or infringe any law or third-party rights or which otherwise exposes or potentially exposes Dhaka Solution Soft Limited to civil or criminal liability or public ridicule. It is Dhaka Solution Soft Limited 's policy to terminate repeat infringers. Dhaka Solution Soft Limited's right to take corrective action, however, does not obligate us to monitor or exert editorial control over the information made available for distribution via the Services. If Dhaka Solution Soft Limited takes corrective action due to such possible violation, Dhaka Solution Soft Limited shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance of such corrective action.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests, to protect Dhaka Solution's systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Dhaka Solution's business and systems, Dhaka Solution Soft Limited may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e., name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and content residing on Dhaka Solution's servers and systems. Dhaka Solution Soft Limited also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Dhaka Solution Soft limited reserves the right to temporarily suspend services for the purposes of maintaining, repairing, or upgrading its systems and network. Dhaka Solution Soft limited will use best efforts to notify you of pending maintenance however at no time is under any obligation to inform you of such maintenance.
(END of Terms and Conditions)
Copyright © 2017-2018 dhakasolution.com, All Rights Reserved.